Hello and welcome to the new eve website!
If you’ve been here before and seen our old website you may have noticed that a lot has changed and certainly for the better. Here is a quick overview of what’s new:
- Improved ‘About eve’ sections, detailing more about the work we do and who we are.
- Detailed events system so you always get the most up to date information. It’s even integrated with google maps.
- Improved FAQs – this section aims to answer our most frequently asked questions. It’s a little scarce right now, so if you have a question that hasn’t already been answered, ask away! There is a form in the sidebar right on the FAQs page.
- Resources – a work in development, we hope to expand and grow this section to provide women with information on the issues we encounter the most. If you feel there is something you would like to contribute, drop us a line.
- Improved contact and forms. You can now contact different departments directly through the forms on our contact page.
- Support us – we have improved information how you can support your favourite charity.
- Volunteer job listings – we will be posting vacancies on our new jobs board.
- And finally… the blog! It might be a bit of slow start but hang around as we will be filling this section of the site with all sorts on interesting news and stories.
If you want to stay informed, sign up to our newsletter. We will only send you information about Eve and nothing else!